Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: *is off now to have something waxed*

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Unhappy

    a 2large

    [img]eek.gif[/img] See you all later. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouch [img]eek.gif[/img] I hope you don't bleed this time.

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    i'll never have anything waxed

    EVER!!!!!!!

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    *eeeeeeeeek* [img]eek.gif[/img]

    LOL I'm brave enough to do my own now (and my armpits [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Each subsquent time gets easier and less painful [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    please answer me this....

    if it just grows back anyway... AND you are
    just gonna take it off again.... why not find
    a less painful way?

    i shave and use hair removal cremes

  6. #6
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Cos it lasts much longer Shatzy and the result is much smoother [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm dark haired and I hate being aware of it. I don't like the stubble you get with shaving either [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  7. #7
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am totally with you on this one Shatzy!! Wax will never come near my body [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Jen:
    I am totally with you on this one Shatzy!! Wax will never come near my body [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here....cringes
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to wax but I can't stand the pain anymore. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Whenever I waxed my bikini area, I bled so I don't want to go through that again.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
    Cos it lasts much longer Shatzy and the result is much smoother [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm dark haired and I hate being aware of it. I don't like the stubble you get with shaving either [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Janie xx
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">how much longer?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •